Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A run-in with shopping and delicious baklava

Acia and I headed off for some shopping after work last night. Eli had a dinner with the legal counsel and couldn't make it. On our way in to the mall, I stepped into the revolving doors, then noticed Acia wasn't behind me. I looked back while still walking forward and saw that she had stopped to throw something away. Thinking I would just meet her inside, I turned back towards the mall, still in the revolving doors, and took a step forward...only to run right into the glass!!! It was classic. Acia and two young gentlemen behind me caught it all. I probably should have taken a bow, but instead mouthed through the glass (I had made it out by this time) "Did you see that?!" laughing while I asked. Acia just nodded her head as she passed through the doors laughing.

Once inside, we headed off for the food court, and I had some amazing baklava with my Lebanese food from Lebanon House. Yumm. Going back for more on our shopping trip tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment