Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Laughing in the office

Andrei and I were talking yesterday. He is so funny! We always have such a good time! We started talking about TV shows, and he said he really likes Scrubs. We chuckled about some of the different things in it, then I asked if he had ever seen Arrested Development. He said he hadn't, and I started to describe the episode where Buster's hand gets eaten by a seal and he gets a hook. Then he shows up at a campfire where Maebe is telling a ghost story and scares everyone.

Andrei started laughing hysterically, about like I did when I watched it for the first time up the canyon with Tim! So I started laughing at his reaction, and we just couldn't stop. Later Acia was like, "What were you guys laughing about?! I had asked Lydia if my music was too loud and she said 'what music?' All I hear is laughing from Andrei and Kimberly!'" Then Acia said, "I told you Andrei was fun to work with, didn't I!"

He really is great to work with, and he said he and his wife would like to have me over for FHE sometime. So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment