Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up

Not being able to connect to the internet put me behind quite a bit with the blog. So much to write! I don't know how it happened, but I have stories already! Just about time for a skype date with Naomi, I think :)

To give you an idea, I came into the office today and Asya said, "You asked about dating in Russia when you first got here. I don't know why you thought you needed advice--you've had a date every day!!" This was an exaggeration, of course, but still.

With that, I'm off--going to watch a band play at a club with my friend Dima, whom I was lucky enough to run into Sunday as I was leaving church. He's a good friend from Saratov I met on my mission. I even interpereted for him in the MTC. He is just up for the weekend, so I'm glad we get to hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment