Friday, May 15, 2009

Off for the weekend

Fridays in the office are great--we ended the day with some sweets and tea! Acia and I have decided to go to a movie tonight. Angels and Demons just opened yesterday, so we're going to try and catch that.

Had another influence lesson with Andrei today on exchange and reciprocity. He asked if I could give out assignments on our next lesson where they have to do something that involves the influence tactic and come back and report on how it works. Such a great student--asking for homework! :) Marina came to me today to ask if I would mind teaching her as well, so our class is growing!

I really love the people I work with here! They are all so kind, smart, and capable! Three to five of us eat together every day, all contributing something to the meal. It's always delicious and very healthy! I love eating tomatoes, and have had them pretty to mention--our hot water was shut off again...Maybe 3 days out of the last week and a half I have had cold water. I'm really missing hot showers right about now haha

Weekend plans include rollerblading tomorrow with Asya, a youth activity, me giving a talk in church Sunday, cmuch every day since I came! I've also taken to eating seaweed-so yummy! We usually get some kind of meat to round out the meal.

I forgot hoir practice, and going to two branches so I can see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment