I spent 3 weeks in Russia last summer and had the time of my life! All that was missing was Tyler and Liv!
I came back and started what I didn't know would be my last semester of grad school. During that semester:
- Liv started preschool at Bloomington United Gymnastics and Soccer and loved it!!
- We found out I was pregnant
- I went home for Amy's bridal shower
- Ran two Color Run 5k with Liv
- We spent most of Thanksgiving break in Chicago (freezing!)
- Tyler received a job offer in Utah with 4Life in their International Department--Eurasia
- I turned 30
- Tyler tiled the bathroom
- We packed up the house
- Moved to Utah
- I passed the Foreign Service Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A huge goal of mine)
- I interviewed for the job I have now (Director of International Outreach at More Good Foundation)
Apparently we like to have all life-changing news happen at the same time.