Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Live Free, Dance Hard

Last night, Acia, Eli, and I decided to watch a movie. Realizing I only had War and Peace or Pride and Prejudice (and of course Indiana Jones) at my place, we decided it would be best to stay here and watch one of the movies Andrey let me borrow--Live Free or Die Hard. We decided to take a walk to get out of the office for a bit, grab some vaffli, ice cream, and chamomile tea. We fixed up our sugary treat, and settled in for the movie. Gotta love Bruce Willis.

The best part was the after-movie party. While the credits rolled to Creedence Clearwater Revival, we danced around the office. I can't even explain this. But it was hilarious, and I secretly hope there is a security camera and that someone rolls that footage back some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment