Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie and ice cream

Tyler and I decided to hit up a movie last night. He offererd to watch The Proposal and at my request, even sought it out in English. When we realized there were probably not any English theatres showing it, we settled on Russian and went and bought tickets. It actually turned out to be a pretty good dubbing, so it was fun. I generally prefer to watch movies in the language they were made in (I love Life is Beautiful, but I will NEVER watch the English version--that's what subtitles are for), but like I said, this one was still good.

After, we decided his roommate Ryan needed some cheering up, so we took him out for ice cream at Shokolodnitsa and even got a virgin mojito! It was really nice to sit and chat, and we ended up staying for quite a while. Though I've decided mojitos are not for me (at least not this one--too much mint, though the guys liked it), it was still a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment