Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbyes

Because I am leaving for Rostov, today was my last day with Presidents Pieper and Gibbons. So sad! They are really great men whom I admire a lot! It has been such a privilege to work with them! I got pictures with both of them--Pres. Gibbons if we should take the pic by the water cooler, and I said oh, yah, just chatting away! He said it was too bad we hadn't had more game nights--we need to see more competition. I was like, I know! That was so much fun!

Here Sister Hall jumped in and said, Okay--enough you guys, I know we lost, and Elder Hall jumped in there and defended our team. So funny! I'll really miss President and Sister Gibbons!

President Pieper has also been really great. He was excited to hear that I am interested in studying freedom of conscience and law and offered to get me in contact with some people who work with those types of issues, so we'll stay in contact to help me know how I can best pursue becoming involved.

I know the new presidency will be great, but the current presidency will certainly be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment