Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still going

Well, last official day devoted to being tourists. We have our last sights of Rome, then it's off on a sleeper train tonight at 11 to Milan. Then we take a bus to Bergamo, Italy to catch a flight to Brussels. Be there by afternoon tomorrow. Then off early Thursday morning to America! Mom and I are on different flights. I leave 30 minutes earlier, but arrive in SLC about an hour after her. I have two layovers--London and Dallas. Mom hits Georgia and then home! Getting closer =)

We have had so much fun, but can't wait to be home and see everyone! After watching a movie the other night and going out to dinner, I said, "You know, mom, you should take this as a compliment--I think I could have just as good of a time at home watching a movie with you as I could going on some big vacation." Not that Europe hasn't been fun--it's been great, and we're both so glad we made the trip--it's just that I realized yet again how nice it is to be with family doing the every day things. We decided the perfect evening would be having dad fix omelettes and then to have everyone sit down to watch a movie together from the comfort of our own home.

1 comment:

  1. ооооо как я вас понимаю!!! удачного вам возвращения домой и отличного вечера с семьей!!! я скучаю по тебе!!! люблю!!!

    ReplyDelete