Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back in the swing


Flew in Thursday night to SLC International. Got to catch up with Eli and Krishelle for a minute by the A gates. So fun to see them! Though I would like to think they came just to see me, I'm sure they were really at the airport to catch their flight to see Will in Baja ;) It worked out perfect to meet up with them--they had just gotten through security as I was getting off my plane, so we took the chance to reminisce about Moscow and the good times!

Then it was off to see my dad and sister, whom I hadn't seen since the beginning of May, and mom, whom I hadn't seen since earlier that day (though it was 18 hours earlier, thanks to lovely time changes, only about 12 hours were marked off on the clock).

It's been great to be back and see people and be able to make phone calls! During my two hour lay-over I definitely got in some much-needed calls :)

Went in Friday morning to get my hair done. Decided to put red into it, which was fun, but also led to a second job of putting more blonde back into it. I'll figure this out some day lol Amy is so patient and great! Being back and hanging out with her has been the best! I have really missed talking with her, and we have spent just about every minute together since my plane came in!

2 comments: