Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last day in Moscow

Wednesday, July 29

Last day in Moscow
Packed in am
Went to office-said goodbe
Yummiest Russian candies
Tyler's--dropped off stuff
Walked arbat--bought lots of pictures, and let mom in on the pina colada tradition at Hard Rock Cafe
Train experience--Tyler in the sitting part, we platscart--get beds, but no dividers from other passengers--mom really likes it I almost lost a leg trying to make the bed--we're in a best bruise contest, no sleep hardly
Nice man helped us with our bag

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I was TICKLED when I saw the title of this post, and then to see that you thought of me when you went to the show--oh my gosh!!! I couldn't be more pleased! :)

    I've just been catching up on your blog--all of a sudden there are, like, 15 new entries!! Sounds like a great trip, as long as Mary Kay doesn't die before the end. I'm sure you guys will pull through, though.

    Also, your posts make me miss Europe!! Such good times over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh...over there, meaning Euraisa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the third post, but I just realized I commented on the wrong entry! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I am glad you liked it!! We seriously thought of you the whole time! I leaned over to my mom about half way through, and was like--I have been thinking of Jenny the whole show. She was like, Me too!! haha

    Don't worry--I'm keeping my mom more or less safe--she is officially prohibited from sitting on benches!! hahaha

    Happy to know you're reading the blog and entertained by it :) See you so soon!!

    ReplyDelete