Friday, July 24, 2009

She made it!

Running like crazy to get everything in. My mom made it to Moscow safe and sound, and she wasn't even nervous!!! I arrived at the airport around 9 am, her flight was supposed to come in at 10:10 (I had planned for traffic and didn't run into any), but when I checked the schedule it said they were planning on a 10:40 arrival due to delays in New York. Around 11:00 am she finally got in and we took off for the office. We had our traditional office salad (it's really just a greek salad) with Acia at the office and chatted with the Halls and Andrey. Now we are RUNNING off to meet up with Tyler and Ryan at Izmailovsky rinok, because I still have somehow never quite made it out there. I just realized how little time we really have and how much we want to get in! I'll try and keep the updates coming as we go along! Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment