Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grandpa Alma

I talked to my mom this morning, and she reminded me again that my Grandpa is being recognized as oldest cowboy of Iron County! I am so proud of him! He has done a lot for the community there, and everyone loves him! On July 22, two days before Pioneer Day, he will attend the Days of 47 rodeo in Ogden, where the pictures of all of the cowboys chosen from the different counties will be shown. I really wish that I could be there to see him! I am so grateful to have him for a grandpa--he is always loving and kind. Even when he teases us, we know he loves us! I always get to stop in and say hi when I'm passing through Parowan on my drove home from Los Angeles and am grateful for the talks we've been able to have. I remember leaving this last time and crying when I told him goodbye. I can't wait to see him again, tell him I love him, and give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment