Thursday, July 23, 2009

One more time!

Made another trip to Starry Arbat and Hard Rock Cafe last night. More pina coladas and fajitas! And Nastya made it out this time, too, which was great! I again confused the waiter by not letting him take my empty pina colada glass--I wanted to chew on the ice, but I think he just thinks I'm crazy. Then again, he probably thinks we're all a little crazy--between arm wrestling and hitting each other's hands as hard as we could, I can kind of see why...

Afterwards, we went to a mall on Kievskaya. I bought a really cute orange jacket! I can walk away from a lot of potential purchases, but jackets just aren't one of them. I love a good jacket :) I'm not sure that Ryan and Nastya ended up buying anything, but Tyler had a fairly successful trip as well. He found shorts, pants, and a shirt. Not too bad, all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment