Thursday, June 10, 2010

S/he's a mover and a shaker!

We saw our baby tonight!!! I know I'm biased, but he is so cute! Really, it looks like an alien, but he (I switch off calling the baby he and she depending on what I feel like s/he is that day) was wriggling around and moving its little arms and legs and looked so cute! So crazy! We found out we're actually 12 weeks, not 13, so that should be a relief to those of you who had done the math lol Our three month anniversary is tomorrow! Can't believe how fast the time goes, and yet in some ways, it seems like we've been married forever :) I'll post the pictures once we get them scanned in...

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! We are so excited for you two. And really the first two weeks don't count so you're good on your time line.
    But random, they sent out an email at work with this blog link and it looked like it had some interesting info for a prego person. check it out and if we ever have kids I'll have to ask you if it was helpful.
    http://pehpweecare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete