Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun at the pool

June 22, 2010--Crystal, Spencer, and I met up at our pool for some summer fun on Tuesday. It was so nice to escape the heat and humidity in the cool water. Spencer was so cute with his toys--he would toss them out and Crystal would help him swim to them. He has decided he doesn't like getting water around his eyes, so he won't put his head under and doesn't like it when his mom and dad do either. I guess he brings a towel over to wipe off their eyes, then he thinks they're okay. I think it's so cute how he "takes care" of them :)

My favorite was when Crystal had Spencer recite the articles of faith. He started out by saying, I'll go slow. Then he excitedly said, "Number one!" and proceeded to tell me the first article of faith. I was so impressed!! He is two turning three soon. Little did I know this was not all. He finished the first and said (again in a really excited voice), "Number two! We believe..." Crystal helped him through the third one and he finished it all by himself. He is so adorable!!! I can't believe how smart he is!!

He would also go over and get my water bottle and say "Kimberly's" and then come hand it to me. We shared some graham crackers and had more pool time. On the way out he chased some geese from our pond up a hill. It was such a fun day and I look forward to having them over to swim again!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree! We should do again soon...maybe this week! :) Thanks for letting us come to your pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely :) Just let me know when's good for you! Glad you guys came!!

    ReplyDelete