Monday, June 14, 2010

3rd anniversary

Three month anniversary that is :) Friday, June 11 was three months that we've been married! Tyler got me Life of Pi (a book the Blevins recommended) and even did some of my prenatal yoga with me--he's the best :) I had done yoga earlier in the day, then went walking on the treadmill, only to find I was still pretty stiff. So when Tyler got home I was doing yoga, and he finished up with me.

We then went out for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen by the mall. The spring rolls we ordered as an appetizer were oh so yummy (at least the mediterranean ones), but I'm afraid that was all I could eat. I'm still figuring out what my body likes while being pregnant. The white sauce pizza with ricotta had a really strong cheese (not ricotta, but some other kind as a base layer) that I just couldn't handle. I got about a 1/2 piece down before calling it quits. Despite my picky stomache, it was a really fun evening. We walked around the outdoor mall, going in some shops and picking out furniture and housewares we would some day possibly own. This mysterious "some day" has been coming up lately for some reason haha

Walking around and sitting by the fountain and on a bench was really fun. It reminded us of being in Moscow. A frequent date for us was going for walks. We would go to parks, to Red Square, or really any where in town. It was fun to reminisce about it. We also stopped by Barnes and Nobles to look at more books. I'm so spoiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment