Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day

June 20, 2010-- Father's Day was so much fun! I woke up to all the great things Tyler had done, and then I gave him his presents, a book called I love my daddy, and a what to expect for fathers' book. His big present STILL hasn't come, over a week since Father's Day, so I'm hoping it gets here before I get to Utah so I can see him open it. My sewing machine came, and at first I thought it was his gift...then we realized it was mine. He was a good sport about it, though! I also wrote him a four page letter on many of the reasons I love him.

It was then off to church where the men were given Sprees. We forgot how much we love them!! It was really cute, because my friend Crystal's son came running up to her after church, reached into her bag and grabbed hers out. Even through nursery he had remembered where they were.

Tyler and I went home and I made calzone dough for our dinner. I had Tyler put on his own toppings and just made a loaf of bread out of mine (this whole pregnancy thing still throws me about what I like to eat). He braided them up into cute little loaves and we threw them in the oven. We had a fun little dinner together and have decided that calzones are a favorite for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment