Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Eve

June 19, 2010--Obviously, I got a little behind in my blogging, so I'll try to catch up. So the night before Father's Day, Tyler and I spent most of the day cleaning out our second bedroom and getting the last of the unpacking done!! By the end of the night, I was pretty tired, so Tyler offered to let me rest while he went and picked up groceries. I got pretty sick after he left--gave myself a black eye from throwing up and then went to bed. A couple of hours later, he wasn't home yet, so I called him and he was on his way home. Turns out he'd picked up some "father's day" gifts (turns out I benefitted more from father's day than he did)--he stayed up til one putting the finishing touches on our apartment: stands for our dishes, a new dish set, lamps and bedtables for the bedroom, cute shelves to put our nick-knacks on, etc. I am one lucky girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment