Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Blog Race

It's getting a little late and Kim and I are sitting at the dining room table -- Kim doing homework and preparing for a Young Women lesson and me prepping for class tomorrow. While sitting here we came to two realizations: 1) that we missed our Youth activity tonight--completely spaced it and 2) that we hadn't blogged. While there is nothing we can do about the first, we realized that we could still try and convince the other that it was his or her turn to blog. Somehow, though, we both gave up the convincing, and are each now blogging. I guess this was the path of least resistance. So now we are racing (or at least I am) to see who can get their blog post up first. Obviously I could have assured my victory with a single sentence, but risking an entire paragraph is much more exciting...And unfortunately risky, as the time stamps will tell. Game over.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so funny.. It's so neat that you both contribute to the blog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Tyler's nice enough to blog when I'm too tired :) Usually I write most of the blogs, but it sure is nice that he is willing to!

    ReplyDelete