Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Singing

Liv is getting so good at singing songs!  She will sing partial lyrics to songs in this high-registered little girl voice that just makes me so happy!  Her sweet little innocent voice is just so incredible to me.  Today she sang a lot of twinkle, twinkle little star, and half the ABCs!  I had been trying to look someone up in my phone, and of course I had to use h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p to get there.  Liv picked up at q and got most of the letters on her way to the end and rounded it out with, "Next time won't you sing with me."  Or at least most of those words.  I only wish I had it on video!  It is just amazing that she can do this!  And she is so proud of herself.  And I am so proud of her!  I clapped for her, and she got so excited, but also a little embarrassed and hid her face, but then started singing again.  It's incredible how humble and yet confident we can sometimes be.  I love it. I love how much she craves our approval and wants to do things well. I also love that she is very strong-willed and sometimes doesn't care at all how we want it done because she has her own preferences.  She is such an amazing little person.

No comments:

Post a Comment