Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little Chairs

Liv never misses an opportunity to sit on any kind of little chair.  She even tries to sit on barbie chairs, which is hilarious!  Tyler has a six pack of V6 by the fridge, and Liv thinks this is the perfect size nook for her.

 Liv has about the same reaction I do to a camera flash

 Another classic camera flash face, but at least you can see how cozy her little spot is

 Liv hanging out elsewhere

 I know I'd want someone to put a picture up of me where I'm not making one of the previous faces

Classic example of how most pictures of Liv turn out.  She's just too fast for the camera!  She was even trying to hold still while I took several pictures that all ended up blurry (this could also be due to the fact that I am not the world's greatest photographer)

1 comment: