Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monkey Jumping

Liv loves jumping in her crib!  She will jump on the mattress while holding onto the railing, and then even climb up on the mattress pads.  She would then jump to a sitting position and throw herself backwards.  After hitting the railing a few times, she gave that up.  The bumper pads spared her a few times, and she loves having them to aide her jumping skills.  Glad to know she's getting good use out of them after the time my mom and I put into making them :)  I love when she calls herself a monkey for jumping on the bed.  Yep, learned that in a song.

Liv also likes jumping on the couch.  Yesterday she was jumping from the cushion she was on to my lap.  It was funny because she would catch me looking at her and try to look as if nothing was going on.  She would give me a nonchalant look like she was just hanging out, then she'd shift her eyes away from mine, get a little smile, and fling herself onto my lap!  It was so funny!  She did this several times, and would really just fling herself out like she was flying.  Which is great, because when we hold her like that, she says, "I'm flying! I'm flying!"

There should be a video here of Liv jumping on the bed, but I'm having a hard time getting it to upload.  Maybe tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment