Monday, September 21, 2009

Near mugging?

Absolutely terrified an older hispanic woman this morning. I talked Will into running with me, and as we were going along, we were discussing the LA 1st ward. I told him my friend was moving down, who I had ran into in Russia, and then yelled out, "We got another one!" It wasn't until I saw the older, terrified hispanic woman cower against the fence that I realized what we must have looked like to her--suddenly two people run up behind her and one yells, "We got another one!" I felt kind of bad after realizing I probably scared her half to death, and Will and I greeted her with "hello" and "good morning" as we continued on our way.

Ironically, I had made some crack about getting mugged at 9:00 in the morning in this rough neighborhood, and Will had mockingly asked if I had left my mace at home. But apparently I was closer to being the mugger than the mugged today.

No comments:

Post a Comment