Friday, September 18, 2009

Falling in Love on Trains

Really enjoyed a link someone had posted from BBC today called Do People Fall in Love on Trains?

I got a little nostalgic for the Moscow metro. Exchanging glances, smiles, sometimes phone numbers, having a young, sharp-dressed guy offer to walk me home, winking and smiling at friends only to have the guy next to him think we were strangers and that I was picking up on him, the trips to Sokol. In short, the good old days.

And how can I forget those trips on trains from Vienna to Prague, and Prague to Berlin, then all around Italy? Which reminds me, I have a few people I need to get back in contact with ;)

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about the winking experience. Gosh, there isn't a day that goes by where I don't wish I could be in Moscow.

    ReplyDelete