Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today!

I will officially be caught up with the blog after this post!  That'll teach me to take off over a week of blogging (granted, I had a good excuse--it was just finals week).  We are enjoying the extra time we have on our hands now that classes are over.  We went on a nice walk on the B-line trail.  There is a horse pasture along part of it, so Liv was excited to get to stop and take pictures with the horses.  She kept calling them to come over, but they didn't seem too interested.

Liv and I met up with Bonnie and Lydia at Bryan Park, and then Kayleen and Jo met up with us.  The girls are so cute!  It was really fun to get together and have some mom time.

Tyler and I decided to go to Target tonight because we wanted to get out of the house, and we thought we could look for rugs and anything else we might need if we move (fingers crossed!).  Target has such cute stuff!  We will definitely be shopping there for household items.  If only we could register again.  We'd do much better this time around.






 Jo, Liv, and Lydia



 Liv was heartbroken when we had to leave this pillow behind

3 comments:

  1. I love Liv on that pink chair!

    I have to say, you guys crammed way more into your day than we did. I'm going to have to take lessons in productivity from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this posting you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Libby! I've been such a slacker for the last while, so I'm glad I'm finally back in the habit of posting!

    ReplyDelete