Tuesday, June 26, 2012

3 AM Wake-up Call

Liv woke up at 3am, and Tyler brought her in as usual.  She was so excited to talk to us!  She was talking about wanting to go downstairs and play.  She was jumping up and down on the bed saying, "Jump!"  I wish I could remember all the things she was saying.  She was talking even more than usual and stringing more words together.  It was fun to see her so excited over everything.  Fortunately, she went back to bed shortly after that.

Also, as we were reading a book tonight, she said, "I'm a artist."  We were reading, "The Artist Who Painted a Blue Horse."  We read it several times, and each time she would say, "I'm a artist." I tried to get in on video, but she got distracted and wanted to hold the camera.  It was so fun, though!  She would also repeat the things the artist painted.  It's fun that she is starting to repeat things even more in books, and often, she knows what is coming next before we even read it! I swear she has the first half of Brown Bear memorized.  So happy she loves talking and reading.  Kind of sounds like her mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment