Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More

Earlier today I said something along the lines of, "I don't know what I'm doing with my life," and Liv said, "No, it's MY life!" which pretty much sums up why I don't really know. 

She also asked me today if I am writing about doubling in books, which made me realize she's doomed to be a literature major some day. 

We went for a walk yesterday, and Liv saw a guy running past without his shirt on.  She said, "That boy is naked!  Why is that boy naked?"

The other day, she told me I needed to get out of bed so we could go to the florist.  I wondered if she knew what that meant, so I asked her what we would get there, and she told me she wanted blue flowers. Then she brought me a pretend blue flower later.

Liv has really been into dancing and coloring the last few days.  She is really getting her coloring down.  Before, it was just scribbles, but now it is more controlled lines that she can draw.  She's also really fun to dance with.  She has some good moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment