Sunday, November 4, 2012

Violin

Ever since we took Liv to the orchestra concert a few weeks ago, she has been talking about violins and cellos (really, she was before that, but even more now).  She told me she really wanted a violin, so I asked if she would practice every day if I got her one.  She said, "Practice every day.  Promise."  So Tyler and I found an electric violin for kids online today and got it for her birthday.  It looks real, and plays music only when the bow moves across the strings, so it seems realistic.  Can't wait to give it to her!  And we just found out our friend Amanda used to teach kids to play the violin, so we're hoping we can have her teach Liv when the time comes!  We're in the same program, and she just started with me this year, so we'll be here for the same amount of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment