Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Show

Liv loves saying that. We let her watch an educational Russian show for toddlers, and she loves it! She has started saying the Russian word for triangle, and it's so sweet! She also says the Russian word for peek-a-boo now instead of the English. In Russian it's ku-ku. She also likes to watch a Russian cartoon called Masha and Bear, which is a cute cartoon about a little girl and a bear, as you may have guessed. She just laughs and laughs. She doesn't watch signing time as much, but still really likes it and occasionally uses signs still.

Today Liv came up and asked to watch something, but I couldn't tell what it was she wanted. She kept repeating it over and over, but I had expected ku-ku or Masha. Turns out she wanted Cinderella! She watched part of it at her friend's yesterday and remembered it. It was pretty cute :) She calls it Cin-rella.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh. When Lydia was given a little Cinderella toy, she called it "Umbrella".

    I didn't know you guys had a blog until now. I'm so happy I found it. That Liv's sure a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I am so excited for them to play together and to get to see more of you guys this fall. And now I've found your blog, which is great!

    ReplyDelete