Saturday, February 12, 2011

Starting out strong...until we give up

So Tyler and I decided we're going to try to eat better (yes I realize this is ridiculous, given that I'm making a chocolate chip cookie pie). We've been talking about doing the Zone diet and were saying we were going to miss carbs, especially cereal. So I said that we didn't necessarily need to be strict, we could just do our own version. In response, Tyler said, "We should start out strong and then slowly give up." So here's to starting out (somewhat--again, the cookie pie) strong, and give up from there!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I love how you are planning on giving up. Sounds a bit familiar. We do great during the week, then it all falls apart! You've gotta have treats once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! haha It's the thought that counts, right?... Glad we're not the only ones!

    ReplyDelete